Изабери језик:

Pavel Moraru

  • Адреса: /
  • Email: /
  • Телефон: /
  • LinkedIn: /

Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of International Relations, Political Sciences and Security Studies, „Lucian Blaga” University in Sibiu.

периодика

ИНФОРМАТИВНАЯ ДЕЯТЕЛЬНОСТЬ РУМЫНСКИХ СПЕЦСЛУЖБ НА ЮГОСЛАВСКОЙ ГРАНИЦЫ В ГОДЫ ВТОРОЙ МИРОВОЙ ВОЙНЫ

In the inter-war period, Romania set up a powerful information and counter-information center, with which took part in World War II. The main organs belonged to the Army, represented by the Intelligence Service of the Romanian Army, led by Mihail Moruzov and the II-nd Information Division of the Chief of the General Staff of the Romanian Army. In the II-nd division, suborders were information offices no. 2 and military statistical offices from the cities and the information centers, which were located on the border of Romania. On the Romania and USSR border was the Information Centre A, with headquarters in Chernovtsy and Information Centre В with headquarters in Chishinau. The Romania’s entry into the war against the USSR (June 22, 1941) moved the Information Center В and the Information Center H to the front. Center H was created as a mobile echelon of operations army. Its duty was to gather information necessary for planning the military operations. The Information Centre В retreated in May 1943 to Tiraspol after it had carried on counter-information missions in Crimea and Taman. On the southern front, the Chief of the General Staff had such information centers in Tulcea and Constanta and also the Information Centre no. 2 Silistra, the Information Center no. 3 Bazargic, the Information sub-center no. 1 Turtucaia, the Information sub-center no. 2 Balcic, the Information sub-center no. 3 Cernavoda and the Information sub-center no. 4 Medgidia. In south of Moldova operated the Information sub-center no. 21 Galati, led by Major C. Teodorescu. The Romanian-Serbian border (with headquarters in Timi§-Torontal district, the nowadays Timisoara district) operated the Intelligence Center E, led by lieutenant colonel Eftimie Căpu­şă. He had several sub-centers in its structure, responsible for some border areas, having information and counter-information missions. After the capitutation of Romania on 23 august 1944, the information centers were moved from the Eastern border to the Western Front in the struggle with Germany and her allies. Many officials who belonged to these centers had been suppressed by the communist authorities from Romania for the participation in war with the German Army.

ç